Hair

  • Mary-Henline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      My problem is that the scalp hurts. I probably could use the lemon juice or tea in the shower to help rinse my hair, but the others I am not too sure about since my hair is involved.

      Trust me, no more noon swims! that was my first and last this year, I usually wait until evening when the shadows start to cover the pool, and I can hide in the shaded area!

      Thanks!

      Mary