Re: Help! Help!(a damsel in distress)

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 5, 2000
      Greetings,<br>Well, I am not sure if anyone has
      answered your question yet. If they have, well then just
      tell me to pipe down. Anyway, after reading your
      original post, I was under the impression that you were
      looking for information on how to contact the SCA group
      in your area. In case I am correct, here goes. The
      group in Santa Fe is called the Shire of Drygestan.
      There webpage can be found at
      need to get involved in your local group. Hope this
      helps.<br>YIS,<br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003