Russian Personas

  • silverheart_99501
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2002
      Ok, I have been doing more and more research into personas and I am
      leaning towards Russian now. I've checked out some of the links on
      the links page and some of the links I got off of that page aren't
      working (Very frustrating). Besides the SIG, are there any groups
      with information on Russia and it's surrounds? (I stumbled onto SIG
      and will provide the link from home if anyone else is interested,
      good stuff!) Thanks any and everyone for responses.
      Stephanie
    • katfletcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2002
        Stephanie,

        Please let me know which of our links are broken. I try to check them
        out for that periodically but it has been a couple of months. I know
        just how frustrating that is! You think you have the perfect one and
        then can't get there!! Please do let me know so that I can either
        locate new links or at least delete them from our page.
        Kathryn Fletcher
        SCA Newcomers Moderator
      • silverheart_99501
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          Kathryn,

          Well there's good news and bad news. The good news is that the
          problems are from off of our site (It's the hosts problem not ours).
          I have a list of the sites and links that I can send you if you want
          it. The bad news is that I've only found one really good place for
          Russian Garb (besides the local library, sometimes it's good to live
          in Alaska). The one link I've found that is really good for personas
          and patterns is the SIG (Slavic Intrest Group, not sure if I spelled
          all of that right). They are wonderful people who are willing to help
          with what ever people need help on. If you wish to have the link,
          I'll post it when I can or send it to you.

          Stephanie (who is closer to finding everything she needs because of
          SIG)
        • katfletcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
            Stephanie,
            Glad to hear it isn't here. If the SIG group is who I think it is,
            one of the founders is a local here in my area. They really are a
            great bunch.
            Glad to hear you have found some help!
            Kathryn