Heraldry consulting site

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 5, 2000
      Several people asked about names and blazons so I
      added a link to a fantastic site that has lots of
      resources including actual people who will help you. It can
      be lots of fun to get together with your local
      herald but this site is especially helpful if there are
      no working heralds in your area or your schedule
      doesn't match theirs. The Academy's members are on hiatus
      just now but the links are still terrific. The best
      part is the Laurel Queen of Arms (the SCA heraldry
      top-dog) will take information straight from these people
      as documentation. They are that
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003