Armor

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 10, 2000
      Martin de Jararvellier if you
      please!<br><br>Going down next weekend to a Viscount who happens to be
      an Armourer. Oh and the King's Champion. He'll be
      making my helm for me.<br><br>Domed badly? Hows the arms
      and legs. I'm going to order mine this weekend.
      Finished my coat of plates and it looks sweet. Also got
      some gray velet covered paulders. Extra sweet too.
      Plus the local baron run the armouring guild. Made me
      a gorget. Moving on.<br><br>Work on that arm! Want
      no excuses when I school you in the art of Sword and
      Jararvellier
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003