Red hair and Italian renaissance...do they mix?

  • shaheraza_d
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      I've got dyed red hair and am wondering if there were any red heads
      in Italy? I know I don't have to fit a persona exactly, but I'd like
      to have an explanation if it ever comes up.

      Leonora
    • SISTER FIRE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        SO YOU ARE HALF IRISH? I HOPE THAT ITALIANS CAN HAVE RED HAIR AS I ALSO CHOSE ITALIAN 1450'S IN FLORENCE AND HAVE ABURN HAIR.~SISTER FIRE