Greetings To One And All

  • antonio_the_moor
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 3, 2000
      Good eve lords and ladies. I am Antonio, an envoy
      of Lord and Lady Eilonwy. I have been asked to come
      to your Middle Kingdom and observe your customs and
      your armies. I have been trained in your language and
      now I shall evaluate whether we should treaty with
      your King.<br><br>I will be pleased to speak with you
      nobles and royals.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM