re:hello all

  • Wolfgang von Eifel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2002
      where in texas were you fighting?

      Wolfgang von Eifel

    • Wolfshadow72
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2002
        Barony of Bonwick, aka 'Lubbock, TX' - 's where I got my B.A.
        at...Texas Tech University

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
        > where in texas were you fighting?
        >

        > Wolfgang von Eifel

      • woodenbullfrog
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2004
          Hi
          i am currently looking for a way to contact my
          local branch, but the webpage doesnt seem to be current
          and i keep getting all my emails return as delivery failures
          does anybody know anyone who is part of the Abilene TX
          SCA kingdom ???If so could you point me in the right
          direction to get some help..
        • Brangwyne
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
            Abiline is the Shire of Mendersham
            http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/shire_of.html
            Kingdom of Ansteorra http://www.ansteorra.org

            This should be their Seneshal's email dangusm @ cox . Net (take out the
            spaces)

            Hope that helps you

            Brangwyne of Rosenfeld
            Kingdom of Ansteorra

            i am currently looking for a way to contact my
            local branch, but the webpage doesnt seem to be current
            and i keep getting all my emails return as delivery failures does
            anybody know anyone who is part of the Abilene TX
            SCA kingdom ???If so could you point me in the right
            direction to get some help..

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            ---
            Virus Database (VPS): 0423-1, 06/02/2004
            Tested on: 6/2/2004 12:05:41 PM
          • bridgetthestargazer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
              Greetings,

              I just happen to be a member of the shire of Mendersham (Abilene,
              TX). We just had A&S night tonight. Our seneschal is Lord Angus
              Matheson. We have fighter practice on Sunday afternoons at Nelson
              park at 3:00pm. That's the park near the Abilene Zoo.

              Feel free to email me off list and I'll be happy to fill in any
              details you need.
              bridgetthestargazer at hotmail dot com (change at to @ and dot to .
              of course).

              I saw in the other response to you that Lord Angus' email addy was
              missing the "L". It's ldangusm at cox dot net.

              I know that myself and my family are planning to be at fighter
              practice this Sunday.

              Hope to hear from you soon,

              Bridget the Stargazer
              --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "woodenbullfrog"