Off to War (the local one!)

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Hi folks!
      This is probably my last post before heading out (O.K. stop the
      cheering back there!!)for WW IX up here in Northshield. Site opens
      tomorrow and I am pulling a 5 hour shift at Troll right off the bat!
      I will also be at Information point quite a bit and will (shudder!)
      teach my first class for adults. Wish me luck!
      For anyone in traveling range, WW (also known as Warriors and
      Warlords) is a 4 day camping event in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.
      Here is the web-site:
      http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~kveberg/wwixhome.html
      I know Oswin will be there, hope to see some of the rest of you too.
      Just look for the sunburned, over-sized red head, that's me!
      Kathryn