RE: [SCA Newcomers] canes or crutches

  • The Byks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
      >> That is exactly the sort of information I was hoping people would have
      that I don't have. I will be saving that information in a bookmark for
      sure!

      Oh I'm so glad! I wasn't sure if you'd be able to use it or not, but
      thought it wouldn't hurt to try. :)

      I'd be really interested to see whatever you end up making, if you didn't
      mind sharing it.

      Hope your knee continues to hold up!

      -Sara.