Re: [SCA Newcomers] Brand new & a question!

  • annette marchant
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2002
      I hope you have fun Sara! I lucked out, my four year old son likes to play
      dress up, so we used Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Robin Hood (even an Anikan
      Skywalker, without the mask!) costumes a lot. But the easiest was oversized
      tshirts with the ribbing cut off. I know you will have fun! Another
      reminder, take warm things for sleeping at night. The first event I went to
      in June it was freezing at night (90 degreess during the day!) so we wore
      all the clothes we bought and were still cold. I wish I had had blanket
      sleepers for the boys at night (not period I know but cold cranky children
      aren't fun!)
      Annette Marchant
      SAHM to Spencer 4-14-98
      and Parker 9-27-00