Re: Clinton

  • danandjay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      First of all, thanks to the people who have responded...
      and from what I understand, the "work week" is in mundane garb, only the
      weekend war is in garb. We have all the info on temperature and general
      camping... we were just trying to get some first hand stories/advice
      from people who had been to Clinton War, plus the general Canada versus
      US event (it's in BC)

      Trahaern