Yes!!!

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 3 9:42 AM
      I recieved confirmation of my SCA membership in
      the mail today! Swen, did you get yours yet?<br>I
      also wanted to propose a trade to anyone interested. I
      am in need of a helm and a pair of full clamshell
      gauntlets, they need to be combat funtional, not pretty. I
      am willing to trade either custom made leather
      armour (we have members here willing to attest to my
      ability), or for something a little fancier, I would trade
      my flintlock trade gun. Post here if interested or
      e-mail viceman1@...<br>Viseux de Jara<br>Everyone
      has a Vice, but I am my own.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003