Re: Brand new & a question!

  • susiano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      Sara,
      Stollers are okay! You have reason to need it, and I agree that
      comfort should rule over authenticity. I love the historical aspect
      of events, but we still need to be practical. There's plenty of time
      to find another method if you want to for later events, but don't
      feel awkward about it now.
      Critical people can be found anywhere, and I've met a few at
      events....let me stress "few". Overall, SCA participants are
      terrific and friendly. You'll enjoy the time out at the event, I
      promise! Link up with others like yourself, they'll be there, so
      jump in and get your feet wet.

      Susan