Re: Clinton War

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      I've been to several Clinton Wars, though not in a few years. It is
      quite a hike (I'm in SW Washington) and it has always been an awesome
      event.

      If memory serves me correctly, they have a permanant castle on site
      and plenty of area for camping, parking, fighting etc.

      I've seen the aurora borealis a couple times there at night as well,
      but I believe that was a fluke since it's not THAT far north.

      The folks are cool, and the turnout is excellent.

      Hope you have a blast!

      In Omnia Veritas,
      Njall Tjorkilsson, KSCA ~AnTir~
      (Founder-guy)