NON SANCTIONED EVENT!!!!!!!!

  • ladygossamere
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hi there! I would like to hold an event on Aug.
      25-27th that will be open to EVERYONE. It will be called
      the Just for the hell of it event!( Like I had
      planned before. ) *This is not a House Imod Viking
      event.* Please let me know if you are interested and if
      these dates sound good to you! gossamere@... An
      Tir
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003