Clinton War

  • danandjay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Greetings

      My wife and I are planning on going to Clinton War in Canada we have
      been playing for almost a year and have made it to several weekend long
      trips this will be the first trip to last a whole week. We are going to

      be camping with some friends of ours and while they have been quite
      helpful sometimes they seem to forget we are still fairly new to all of
      this what we were hoping to find out is if anyone here has been to
      Clinton and said "dang! I wish I had known this before we got here".

      Trahaern
      BaO An Tir
    • njal_tjorkilsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        I've been to several Clinton Wars, though not in a few years. It is
        quite a hike (I'm in SW Washington) and it has always been an awesome
        event.

        If memory serves me correctly, they have a permanant castle on site
        and plenty of area for camping, parking, fighting etc.

        I've seen the aurora borealis a couple times there at night as well,
        but I believe that was a fluke since it's not THAT far north.

        The folks are cool, and the turnout is excellent.

        Hope you have a blast!

        In Omnia Veritas,
        Njall Tjorkilsson, KSCA ~AnTir~
        (Founder-guy)