Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: delimma

  • annette marchant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      I totally agree. Wolfgang seems much more fitting. I always am thrilled to
      see a post from you, you have the same odd slightly twisted sense of humor I
      do! I am also in awe that you are changing your name-I don't even have one
      yet! I am dancing with a middle eastern dancing group, so need more of an
      Arabic name, but was thinking of leaning slightly towards something gypsy
      like.
      Annette Marchant
      SAHM to Spencer 4-14-98
      and Parker 9-27-00
      Rabid Scrapbooker
      CTMH Consultant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Whereas I, on the other hand, prefer Ulrich. Probably because he's
        the dude who's teaching me to do archery and can speak forsoothly for
        two week non-stop.
        Wolfgang seems a little pretentious to me, and that's definetly not
        you.

        Morag