Re: heroldry

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 2, 2000
      Taliesin,<br>We have a heralds guild in Jara. We
      are also fortunate to have the Eschuceon Herald and
      the Rouge Scarpe living in Jara. These two gentles
      control the flow of heraldic submissions to the Queen
      Laurel of the SCA. In other words there is tons of help
      available right in your own back yard. <br>Os.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003