BORDER RAIDS

  • mary_therese2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      Milords and Miladies,

      Is there anyone going to Border Raids from the BIRMINGHAM area? If
      so, do you have an extra seat in your horseless carrage? If not, did
      you want to go but was stopped by the price of the go-juice? I am
      willing to pay for that.

      I hope to hear an answer soon...especially since this is FRIDAY. I
      will be at work where I can keep an eye on my e-mails (every post is
      sent to my e-mail) until 5:00pm. You can also call me there which I
      think would be quicker and better. My work number is 934-3789. If you
      decide to allow me to acompany you after I get off work, you can call
      me at home (where I DO NOT have a computer). My phone number is 714-
      7229. I usually get home about 5:45 give or take five to ten minutes.

      May God bless all of you.

      Your little servant,
      Mary Clare
      (I am the one that wears a Franciscan habit)
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
        A warning please.

        Try to refrain from posting personal info on the list. Everyone in
        the WWW can read the info on the list.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "mary_therese2000" <mary_therese2000@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
          Milord William,
          Thank you ever so much for the warning. I didn't realize what I was
          doing was dangerous.

          God bless you.

          Your little servant,
          Mary