Semi-biennial, once in a blue moon, when the fancy strikes me reminder

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      All members are asked to refrain from posting matters, adding
      bookmarks, or uploading files that are non-SCA/medieval in nature.
      (Mild slightly off-topic chit chat is fine within measure.)
      Offending material will be deleted and the member will be warned.
      Repeated offenses can result in removal from the group.

      We have not had many problems with this but there have been a few
      incidents lately. We would really prefer not to require that
      everything be pre-approved, the e-mail piles up as it is!

      Sorry to bother everyone! Did anyone look to see if the moon really
      is blue tonight? Back to your regularly scheduled broadcast!!
      Kathryn