Re: Greeting Morag

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2002
      Greetings Eyrika,

      I hope the SCA is always exciting!
      Oooh that's cool! Congratulations!
      You're from Stormhold? I'll be down that way soon. Maybe we could
      hook up or something.
      That's a big shame. One of my friends was really bucking for one of
      our proposed shires, Vindrhaldr, to get made full, but then the
      buerocracy pulled it back down to canton :(. I think it's called Stow-
      on-the-Wold now.
      Brand... hmm I THINK i know Brand. If you see him again, ask him if I
      was the freaky little chick hanging around with Ulfrikr and Adam the
      Renegade :)
      If you want to talk some more, you can contact me at
      i_live_the_dreame@...

      YIS,
      Morag