Re: feastware

  • seticat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      I have a dedicated basket for my feastware. My plates, bowls, eating
      utensils, etc live there along with candles, a spare tablecloth [if needed]
      napkins, salt and pepper [with small containers to house them], and - most
      importantly - plastic bags to put dirty dishes in in case the site does not
      allow you to wash there.

      That way all my feast items are always - usually - most of the time - :} -
      ready to go.

      Rowan

      "... the bravest are surely those who have the
      clearest vision of what is before them, glory and
      danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet
      it."
      Thucydides