Re: [SCA Newcomers] What would you want?

  • sableroseschool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      Ok I am a new comer so to speak of, so here would be my wish list ( trying
      to stay under $ 25:

      1. A basket w/feast gear
      2. Known worlde handbook
      3. Any good historical book, IE the book that you couldnt live without in
      the sca, especilly if instructional and historical
      4. a nice eating dager ( they run under $25)
      5. A nice pouch or belt
      6. A gift certificate to Jo-Ann fabircs
      7. Most importanly some sort of favor, so you can always carry around
      something you have earned, and dont forget the scroll, Little things like
      that are so much more memorable and are the things newbies like to work
      towards. ( they make us feel like we are important and are involved)

      Lady Bryna
      West Kingdom, Shire of Alpensee