Re: [SCA Newcomers] More help please.

  • irenehmbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
      I'm thinking of around 700-600 BC. I'm thinking I may prefer a much
      later time, more into the 14th or the early 16th century. I know it
      is quite a span but I have to admit I like the clothing better from
      the later centuries.
      And another question of location, is Zeeland also in the same general
      area?
      Thank you
      Heather
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
        By chance is this a typo and you meant AD and not BC?

        William

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
          --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > By chance is this a typo and you meant AD and not BC?
          >
          > William
          >
          > --- In scanewcomers@y..., irenehmbs <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > I'm thinking of around 700-600 BC.

          Oh geez!!!!! Yes that would be a BIG typo.
          Heather
        • Kaeso Maximius Tiberius
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
            Awwwwwwww
            Now if you want to do 100 BCE to 100 CE look up us Romans in the group
            Tiberius

            http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_Rapax/