Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 70

  • gryphynkit R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      > From: katfletcher
      >Subject: Re: Greetings :>

      <snip>
      >The biggest cure for shyness is to find something you want to try and
      >sort of wiggle into it. Before you know it, they have you working and
      >then the fun really begins! Archery can be great fun and many groups
      >have loaner gear for you to try. Do you sing or play or both? <snip>

      I have joined a madrigals group in mynydd seren(bloomington, in) which is
      really fun, and actually ended up having the new instrumental type group
      meeting at my house, so I'm getting over my shyness..:laugh: I'm also
      meeting the Mynydd Seren group for dance, both near eastern and european.
      Unless someone starts an archery group here, I may end up going up to
      Sternfeld (Indianapolis) for that...<grin> one thing about the sca, you do
      get to travel a lot, at least in my case, since both are about an hour away!

      have a good day,
      Guenlliant