Re: Greetings :>

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      Guenllian!
      How nice to hear from you!! It sounds like you have an excellent
      start on your persona. And don't worry about the different dress for
      Pennsic, we do what we need/want to. Personas do NOT have to be lived
      100% of the time. Many people do different things for different
      events, especially if there is a theme to the event. And Heat is
      certainly a theme I pay attention to!
      The biggest cure for shyness is to find something you want to try and
      sort of wiggle into it. Before you know it, they have you working and
      then the fun really begins! Archery can be great fun and many groups
      have loaner gear for you to try. Do you sing or play or both? There
      is a recorder group that asked permission to post an announcement
      about themselves (I hope they do, it sounds very interesting!)
      Got to run now, (work darn it!) but please feel free to post anytime,
      questions, answers or just comments on what is happening in your SCA
      life.
      Kathryn