More help please.

  • irenehmbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Okay it has been months now since I frist asked for help. Well really
      SEVERAL months. What can I say I have had a busy life lately.
      Anyhow I have not had alot of free time to persue research for my
      name or persona. I had thought to use my own blood lines to develop
      my persona but have run into a block. I have decided to go with a
      combo of my Dutch and German ancestry but am finding no reference to
      Holland in the a year I'm hoping to go for. I have found several
      references to Frishian ( spelling may be off) culture and the Low
      Lands. I think, from what I can tell it would be the correct location
      geographically. I need to know if anyone knows if it is or not and if
      so resources for names and history.
      Thank you
      Heather

      Oh and one more thing is anyone in this group residing in the Shire
      of Midhaven? I have questions for you.
      Oh yeah one more thing I have a few clothing items that I do not use.
      Has anyone ever donated those items and where or who could I contact?