Re: English amongst us!!

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hooray!!
      Greetings cousin, even if you be many generations after me, you are
      cousin indeed!
      I do agree with you about courts. There is considerable variety in
      how interesting they can be. Given the right people on the high
      seats, they can be a ton of fun. Some are more business oriented with
      less humor but almost every court I have been to has been worth it in
      terms of being interesting. They are a major part of any event.
      Kathryn

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., Dan and Jennifer <danandjay@e...> wrote:
      > Responding to several posts...
      >
      > I'm just plain English! Mabel de Wymburn, living on a manor
      outside of
      > Norwich around 1350-1365. Husband away fighting in the wars so it
      is up
      > to me to tend to hearth and land and care for our people.
      <snip>