oops, & question

  • starrbreeze@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Sorry, I got it backwards. It's Eskalya, Oertha, West.
      Also, I was just in the SCA names archives and found my grandmother's
      name. The problem is that I was thinking of going English, but her name
      is Russian. I would really like to use it and I even found a place
      name to go with it. Is there any way to do this? IE; Dad was a sailor
      or trader or something?
      Thanks,
      Dawn