greetings all

  • Talrath von Eifel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      hello all i am obviously a newbie to this wonderful world af sca and such my
      persona is a 14 cen german (i hesitate to say noble because of the
      connotation in the sca) but definatly from a military family (striking
      parallel to my own life) any help with developing my persona would be had.
      oh and btw im in Bjornsborg, Ansteorra (mundanly known as San Antonio Texas)