Re: [SCA Newcomers] Introduction of new member, Cassandra

  • D Dreessen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2002
      Cassandra,

      There is a demo scheduled for this Saturday on the north side of Chicago.
      Ravenslake is the group putting it on, but I am sure there will be people
      from all the Chicago groups there. If you have any questions I'll be there
      myself. I should be easy enough to find. Look for heavy fighters I'll be in
      a steel breatplate wearing a red and black shirt.

      Herr Ehrenfried
      Constellation Regional Herald