Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Intro

  • Mayra Figueras
    Message 1 of 38 , May 15 12:45 PM
      Greetings,

      I have been swamped with work here at home and I am
      miserably behind in my email. Please refresh my poor
      worn out memory. What link did I send you?

      =====
      Madalena
      (mka Mayra Hidalgo-Figueras)
      Kingdom of Caid, Shire of Heatherwyne
      Ontario, California USA
      Yahoo ID: Ohmy719
      MSN ID: paintnmy@...
      AOL IM: ToHelnBak1

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • kitnish@yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 8, 2004
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Susan Farmer <sfarmer@s...>
        wrote:
        > *somewhere* around Rochester (theoretically) and yes it is.

        Thanks! Unfortunately, I already have plans in Wisconsin on the 16th,
        and since I'm the organizer, I can't just skip it! :)

        Tammy