Spam

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Halsingar!
      Due to the recent influx of spam (I have deleted two messages from
      the group so far that were simply SPAM)I have enacted a couple
      changes.

      For the next few days messages will be screened (group is moderated)
      to ensure no spam gets through. After that it'll be changed to "new
      members messages are moderated" only. This is due to a good idea from
      one of our members. I just want to make sure we all don't get
      bombarded with crap. The founding team will be making sure messages
      are approved ASAP. There shouldn't be much of a lag in messages.

      Posting purely spam messages (credit card advertisements, etc) will
      result in deletion of the spam and banishment from the list.

      Advertisements for SCA or Medieval related stuff is still fine.

      Any questions or comments, please contact the "Founders".

      In Omnia Veritas,
      Njall Tjorkilsson, KSCA