Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Favours

  • D Dreessen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Garter? Someone else wearing one of these as a favor?

      Herr Ehrenfried

      ---

      although the impromptu
      pulling off a garter, or a scarf or whatever is nice schtick.

      It's all part of the abiance of the game we play.

      Njall

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002
        I once cross stiched my device onto a pair of underwear ( as a joke) but he
        wore it anyway, throught the loops in his belt

        Adena Terricsdotter