Favors

  • seticat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 3:01 PM
      Favors can be what you want them to be, in my opinion. I've seen day favors
      given to fighters [or other entrants in a contest, like Arts and Sciences],
      favors of friendship that are worn for years and favors of commitment given
      between Lord and lady, and others. They are what you and the receiver want
      them to be. Just make sure the two of you both understand what they are
      for. Some folks only 'lend' them for a space of time. Some are given away
      forever.

      As to what to make them out of? Again, the choices are without end. Fabric
      and leather, lace and metal, belt and arm and necklace. Let your
      imagination go free. Both you, and the person you gift, will enjoy it. I'm
      sure.

      YIS,

      Rowan
      Barony of Blatha an Oir