Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings

  • D Dreessen
    Message 1 of 35 , May 6, 2002
      The German Landsknecht wore plumed hats.

      Herr Ehrenfried

    • savvapeskovski
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 19
        Just a quick post to say hello, and to thank the admins. for accepting my request to join.  I'm not actually a new member of SCA as yet, but I do hope to join soon.  I am likely to do more lurking (reading and learning) than posting to start off.  Glad to be here.  Thanks again!