Greetings

  • tenderlybeloved1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Greetings one and all,
      I am looking for infomation, about people who were before
      Musketeers,& cavaliers but wore the same kind of plumed hats and used
      rapiers. I want to make duel personas. I want to learn rapiers and
      wear the plumed hats and learn to duel with rapiers.And I plan to
      make another persona that doesnt fight but deals with herbology and
      such. I really need help finding the type of person that fought with
      rapiers and wore the hats that werent cavaliers or musketeers. I
      asked a Lady the other night at a newcomers meeting about it, I was
      going to be a cavalier but she said there were ones long before
      cavaliers and Musketeers. Someone else said they are corsairs but I
      am not sure, and I can not remember exactly what she called them at
      the meeting.
      Any help you can give me I will greatly appreicate. Good eve to all.
      Darlene