Re: [SCA Newcomers] {curtsy}

  • Vicki Backman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:01 PM
      Hi mary and welcome!

      In mundane terms where is the barony of iron mountain? thanks!

      Vicki

      CHECK OUT "FREE TO FLY TONIGHT!" ~ My Homepage!
      http://www.geocities.com/vickibackman

      My darling girl, when are you going to understand that "normal" isn't a virtue?
      It rather denotes a lack of courage. - Practical Magic

    • Jason Fain
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 5:29 AM
        I think you have the wrong person...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 5:35 AM
          In mundane terms, the Barony of Iron Mountain is Birmingham, Alabama