{curtsy}

  • mary_therese2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      M'lords and M'ladies,

      My name is Mary Clare, but you may call me Mary. I am new to the
      Barony of Iron Mountain. I was, however, a citizen of the Kingdom of
      Meridies about seven years ago, and I have just returned as a new
      person.

      Hopefully, my persona will be that of a religios belonging to the
      order of the Poor Ladies co-founded by Francis and Clare of Assisi.

      May God bless you and keep you safe now and forever. May the Holy
      Spirit guide you to holiness. May the Blessed Virgin Mary watch over
      you and pray for you.

      Your little servant,
      Mary