Re: [SCA Newcomers] A question

  • Kaeso Maximius Tiberius
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      If I remember right you just fill out a membership form again and on it should say renewal. I cannot remember if they do send a notice but I believe not. Is always best to stay on top of it if you personally know its time

      Tiberius
      PS.
      You are very correct about the only dumb question being the one NOT asked. I still get new people asking the same question in different forms but am always glad to re-answer it for them. As I rather they KNOW the answer they seek rather than have any doubt
      chemistbb3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Since the only stupid question is the one unasked...

      My first year of membership is almost over and it is membership
      renewal time. Will I be getting a renewal notice? Is there a
      membership renewal form or do I simply fill out a membership form
      again? (It doesn't seem there is anything that whould show the
      membership form is for renewals though.)

      I just don't want my membership to lapse.

      William

      http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_Rapax/