Names

  • gwenhwyfar_of_the_lakes
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 6, 2000
      I'm still pretty new myself, but I got some good
      advice on my name from people in my area: 1. Avoid
      Elizabeth (apparently it's incriedibly common). 2.Pick
      something that you won't have trouble associating with
      yourself (I picked the original Welsh version of my real
      name for my first name, and a reference to my home
      state for my last name).
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003