Garb/Sewing

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2002
      Hello and welcome to the group!
      You asked an excellent question and there are several here who can
      help. The Known World Handbook is a nice starting point for most
      things in the SCA but I expect you will want even more. Consider
      doing a web search on SCA Garb and see all the many sites you can
      turn up!
      Here are some of the ones I have gathered over the years. One is just
      a nice resource for basic sewing information but tailored to the SCA.
      One has some very nice beginner information and the other two contain
      tons of useful links.
      Enjoy and be sure to let us know how things go with your new job.
      Kathryn

      http://sca-garb.freeservers.com/articles/howtolinks.html
      http://www.geocities.com/MedievalWorld/LinksClothing.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/oldenfeld/garb.html