Re: Whee! Mail from the SCA

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2002
      Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon. Oh,
      wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
      Kathryn

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
      > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why do
      > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
      >
      > Morag
      >
      > --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
      > > > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the
      Executive
      > > > Washroom too!!
      > > > Kathryn
      > >
      > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
      at
      > an
      > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the
      > door?
      > >
      > > LOL
      > >
      > > William
    • dontwait4themessiah
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 8, 2002
        I't especially big and full if it's a Knight in there... *ducks out
        of the way* Sorry Njall...

        Morag (Too much spare time and too much Festival... wait, is there
        such a thing?)

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., katfletcher <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon.
        Oh,
        > wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
        > Kathryn
        >
        > --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
        > > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why
        do
        > > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
        > >
        > > Morag

        > Executive
        > > >
        > > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
        > at
        > > an
        > > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on
        the
        > > door?
        > > >
        > > > LOL
        > > >
        > > > William