Re: Whee! Mail from the SCA

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2002
      It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
      showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why do
      you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*

      Morag

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
      > > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the Executive
      > > Washroom too!!
      > > Kathryn
      >
      > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let at
      an
      > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the
      door?

      > LOL
      >
      > William
    • katfletcher
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2002
        Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon. Oh,
        wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
        Kathryn

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
        > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why do
        > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
        >
        > Morag
        >
        > --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
        > > > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the
        Executive
        > > > Washroom too!!
        > > > Kathryn
        > >
        > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
        at
        > an
        > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the
        > door?
        > >
        > > LOL
        > >
        > > William
      • dontwait4themessiah
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 8, 2002
          I't especially big and full if it's a Knight in there... *ducks out
          of the way* Sorry Njall...

          Morag (Too much spare time and too much Festival... wait, is there
          such a thing?)

          --- In scanewcomers@y..., katfletcher <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon.
          Oh,
          > wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
          > Kathryn
          >
          > --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
          > > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why
          do
          > > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
          > >
          > > Morag

          > Executive
          > > >
          > > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
          > at
          > > an
          > > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on
          the
          > > door?
          > > >
          > > > LOL
          > > >
          > > > William