Re: [SCA Newcomers] Chocolate Mead recipe

  • Kaeso Maximius Tiberius
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      I have not tried to brew this one yet as I am still trying to find a great plain mead recipie without fruits etc. Any ideas?
      I did have a friend try this and turned out great as he used an orange flavored mead and then added the coco.
      Tiberius
      Angela Baker <angelinelapetita@...> wrote: Greetings,

      Yes, the www.ladybridget.com/m/chocmead.html is the correct site for the
      recipe and if you have any comments on it the creator, my husband, loves to
      hear about it. But please do not try to make this using chocolate extract
      it does not have the same effect.

      Angelline la Petita
      Middle Kingdom