Whee! Mail from the SCA

  • nokhoi_omytei
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2002
      my roommate called me at work to let me know that i'd received a
      package, and as a "by the way" he mentioned that the post also
      contained a letter addressed to me from the SCA.

      =)

      and my first thought was:
      CONGRATULATIONS! You may already be a MONGOL!

      happy,
      possibly newly official in the SCA,
      probably cardbearing,
      ~Nokhoi
      [~Kymba]
    • katfletcher
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2002
        > and my first thought was:
        > CONGRATULATIONS! You may already be a MONGOL!

        Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
        prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the Executive
        Washroom too!!
        Kathryn
      • nokhoi_omytei
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2002
          --- In scanewcomers@y..., katfletcher <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > and my first thought was:
          > > CONGRATULATIONS! You may already be a MONGOL!
          >
          > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
          > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the Executive
          > Washroom too!!
          > Kathryn

          O_o

          there's a washroom?!? i thought we just wiped our hands on our "del"
          (so i made mine out of wet-wipes)! i'd better have another look at
          the Mongol Handbook(tm)... ;)

          ~Nokhoi
        • chemistbb3
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2002
            > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
            > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the Executive
            > Washroom too!!
            > Kathryn

            Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let at an
            event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the door?

            LOL

            William
          • dontwait4themessiah
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6, 2002
              It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
              showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why do
              you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*

              Morag

              --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
              > > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the Executive
              > > Washroom too!!
              > > Kathryn
              >
              > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let at
              an
              > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the
              door?

              > LOL
              >
              > William
            • katfletcher
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2002
                Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon. Oh,
                wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
                Kathryn

                --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
                > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why do
                > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
                >
                > Morag
                >
                > --- In scanewcomers@y..., chemistbb3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > > Congratulations indeed! You have just joined a wonder and very
                > > > prestigious group. We will have to get you a key to the
                Executive
                > > > Washroom too!!
                > > > Kathryn
                > >
                > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
                at
                > an
                > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on the
                > door?
                > >
                > > LOL
                > >
                > > William
              • dontwait4themessiah
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 8, 2002
                  I't especially big and full if it's a Knight in there... *ducks out
                  of the way* Sorry Njall...

                  Morag (Too much spare time and too much Festival... wait, is there
                  such a thing?)

                  --- In scanewcomers@y..., katfletcher <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Actually, instead of a half moon on the door, it has a full moon.
                  Oh,
                  > wait, someone just left the door partly open! ;)
                  > Kathryn
                  >
                  > --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > It's a conspiracy. There's a washroom with hot running water and
                  > > showers and everything that only the elite are allowed in... why
                  do
                  > > you think the peers always look so impeccable? *lol*
                  > >
                  > > Morag

                  > Executive
                  > > >
                  > > > Whould the Executive Washroom be the third or fourth Port-O-Let
                  > at
                  > > an
                  > > > event? Perhaps just which ever one has the crown hanging on
                  the
                  > > door?
                  > > >
                  > > > LOL
                  > > >
                  > > > William