Natural Fabric Source - Linens and Woolens, plus upholstery fabric

  • verymelm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Some of you may be interested in the fabric available here from
      Phoenix Textiles..

      /a

      1)DRAPERY/UPHOLSTERY SALE- Yesterday, we received a
      very large shipment of new drapery/upholstery patterns. The new
      patterns
      will be added within a day or two, so now we are closing out most of
      the
      patterns we have had in inventory. For those of you that love a deal,
      this is it. See them at
      http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/justarrived1.html

      2)NEW 100%
      LINEN SOLIDS- How can you go wrong this time of year with 100% linen.
      know our SCA friends will go nuts! Please see the new collection at
      http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/100linen.html

      4)NEW
      WOOLENS- Hard to believe given the time of year, but lots of you have
      been asking for new woolens. We listened to you. See both heavy coat
      weight and pant/suiting weight woolens at
      http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/jusarsuit.html