New Pictures up

  • ladybrighde
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hey Y'all, the pictures I took at practice on March 20th are up on
      the photos page.
      Brighde
    • dontwait4themessiah
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
        OIYEZ! OIYEZ! MY LORDS AND LADIES, PRAY ATTEND!!
        Yesterday, Saturday the 30th day of March, In the prescence of HRM
        King Uther and HRM Queen Portia, the First Crown Tourney for the soon-
        to-be-Kingdom of Lochac was held at Rowany Festival. After many
        rounds and chivalrous deeds (and not to mention a little rhino-
        hiding... whoops did i say that?) it was decided- our first King
        shall be Sir Alfar of Attica!
        The First Coronation event will be held upon the weekend of the 6th
        and 7th of July, and Prince Gawaine Tristam, Kingmaker shall preside.
        Further information can be found at www.sca.org.au
        Three cheers for the soon-to-be-King Alfar!
        Three cheers for the soon-to-be-Kingdom of Lochac!
        HUZZAH!!!

        In service,
        Morag the Barde