Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Are there any SCA communities on Ezboards?

  • Kaeso Maximius Tiberius
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2002
      Well you asked for one I made one today that all here may find easier for sifting through messages and is your choice if you wish email replies to your posts. As ezboard does not email the messages to you. The Address is http://pub96.ezboard.com/bscanewcomers Hope this will help :)
      Tiberius

      http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_Rapax/